Our goal is to help children do their best in trying to reach their highest potential.
Our kindergarten class provides:
- The foundation to nurture each child’s capacity to learn at his/her own pace;
- Assist students individually to determine their needs;
- A positive environment to help students learn and excel;
- A safe, happy environment full of educational activities.
Kindergarten helps children with:
- Physical movement, music, visual arts.
- Increasing the thoughtful choices by exploring new things through playing.
- Learning to accept the responsibility
- Increasing the confidence
- Increasing the team-work skills
Kindergarten at Meezan School is an active environment in which children learn through hands-on experiences.
How can you help?
Both home and school should work together to help in furthering student success. This includes:
- Helping your child have a regular punctual school attendance
- Sharing any information could influence on your child’s academic level
- Contacting the teacher if you have any concerns
- Teaching them their personal contact information (address, full name, phone number)
- Teaching them how to dress and undress